Blog is closing

Please update your links to my new blog home.

http://texasmomquilts.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fun Skirts

These skirts all come from Serendipity Studio's "Fashion Formula Skirt" combo pattern. This first one is "Trixie" done in yummy, springy Anthology fabrics. I made another one from this pattern for my mom that was black & white prints with hot turquoise for the contrast trim.


This next one is "Penelope," done in the oh-so-popular chocolate brown and robin's egg blue. Not my usual color scheme, but I really do like it.


This one is "Fiona," a faux-wrap skirt in simple green and yellow, which my mom picked out for herself. I happily trade sewing for fabric - she buys fabric for two skirts, one for each of us, and then I do the "labor." Everybody's happy!!

No comments: