Blog is closing

Please update your links to my new blog home.

http://texasmomquilts.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Changes

Well, since Google has decided that it does not want any Blogger users to continue to use Internet Explorer, I have decided to remove my blog from Google's blog hosting. Nothing else has changed; I just refuse to bow to Google's insistance that I use their "Chrome" browser if I want to use their blog hosting. All of my previous posts & any future ones will be found at my new WordPress blog. The blogspot address will probably remain live for a while, but I'll be shutting it down altogether soon. I hope that you will all come visit my new "home." Please update your favorites/links/little post-it notes to reflect my new address: texasmomquilts.wordpress.com

Thanks for reading! Keep on quilting!

No comments: