Blog is closing

Please update your links to my new blog home.

http://texasmomquilts.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More Travel Pillows

These use the same wonderful pattern from Charlotte's Sew Natural that I used for my family's Christmas pillows. So funny... when I thought of making myself one, I immediately thought of this exact fabric, called "Paris Cats." Then -voilĂ - suddenly it came up on clearance on one of my favorite online shops. So I bought a half-yard pack of the fabrics and made myself a really cute pillow. I love the cats on their scooters running by Paris' most well-known landmarks...
And since I had some more half-yard pieces in the Paris Cats line, I made the fun one on the bottom of this picture for a project that I'm planning on undertaking with my MIL & SIL. The other one in the photo is a twin of a pillow I made for my mom, and is also for the proposed project. I thought it was nice and feminine without being "frou-frou."

No comments: